A Pharmacodynamic Study of AV-299 (Formerly SCH 900105) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Who Have Liver Metastases (P05670).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ficlatuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 01 Oct 2012 Results have been presented at ESMO-2012 according to an AVEO Oncology media release.
- 14 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Shefali Agarwal) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.