A Double-Blind Confirmatory Study Comparing Rapid-Acting Intramuscular Olanzapine and Rapid-Acting Intramuscular Placebo in Patients With an Exacerbation of Schizophrenia With Acute Psychotic Agitation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Agitation; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 90 to 91 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History