A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Efficacy and Safety Study of the Oral Factor Xa Inhibitor Edoxaban Compared With Enoxaparin Sodium for Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients After Total Knee Arthroplasty (STARS E-3 Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARS E-3; STARS E-III
- 28 Jul 2011 Pooled analysis published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 12 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History