A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of a Human Cocaine Vaccine (TA-CD) in the Treatment of Cocaine Dependence.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cocaine abuse vaccine TA-CD (Primary)
- Indications Cocaine abuse; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.