A phase II study of allogeneic stem cell transplantation for elderly patients with hematologic malignancies using fludarabine and intravenous busulfan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Methotrexate; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 04 Feb 2010 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 10 Sep 2009 New trial record