A Phase II Study of Temsirolimus (NSC 683864), an mTOR Inhibitor, in Patients with Recurrent, Unresectable, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Carcimona of the Cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 38 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by National Cancer Institute of Canada.