A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dutogliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Background Treatment With Pioglitazone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dutogliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 Additional locations (Germany, Belarus, Lithuania, Romania) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History