A Randomized, Single-blind, Dose-Ranging, Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Different Formulations of Adjuvanted and Non Adjuvanted Cell-Derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Subjects 18 or More Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; MF 59 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by clinicalTrials.gov.