Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' GSK2202083A Vaccine in Healthy Infants at 2, 3 and 4 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2202083A (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History