Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Ramosetron Versus Ondansetron for Radiotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ramosetron (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 20101) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2009 New trial record