A Randomized, Single-blind, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Different Formulations of Adjuvanted and Non Adjuvanted Egg-derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Subjects From 6 Months to 17 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Trial phase changed from II to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.