A Study to Evaluate the Clinical and Microbial Efficacy of Besifloxacin Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.6% BID Compared to Vehicle in the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Results were published in Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 28 Mar 2012 Trial phase changed from III to II/III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 272 to 474 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.