Effectiveness of Aprepitant in Addition to Ondansetron in the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Caused by Fractionated Radiotherapy to the Upper Abdomen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERT
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.