Phase I Biochemotherapy With Cisplatin, Temozolomide, With Increasing Doses of Abraxane, Combined With Interleukin-2 and Interferon in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Interferon alpha-2b; Interleukin-2; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BCAA
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.