Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter, Phase II Study Investigating Cetuximab in Combination With Chemotherapy in the First-line Treatment of Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) in Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 10 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.