A Phase I Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase Inhibitor GSK2126458 in Subjects With Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omipalisib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FTIH
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.