A Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Tumor Response of the mTOR Inhibitor (RAD001) in Combination with the IGF-1R Antagonist (R1507) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Teprotumumab
- Indications Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.