A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin as Monotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis of five phase IIb and 16 phase III studies (including this study) assessing frequency and characteristics of hypersensitivity adverse events, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 16 Sep 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from this and 13 other trials, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History