A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Booster Dose of GSK Biologicals' HIV Candidate Vaccine (732461) After Administration of Chloroquine in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 732461 (Primary) ; Chloroquine
- Indications HIV infections; Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EARLY-CLINRES-004
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Sep 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials database record:EudraCT2009-012223-29)
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 150 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.