A Randomized, Single-blind, Dose-Ranging, Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Different Formulations of Adjuvanted and Non Adjuvanted Egg-Derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Subjects 18 or More Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1; Influenza virus vaccine; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Germany.
- 24 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2011 Trial phase changed from II to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.