A Randomized, Open-Label Comparative Study of Combination Therapy With Cyclophosphamide and an Allogeneic GM-CSF-secreting Breast Tumor Vaccine With or Without Trastuzumab for the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer That Does NOT Over-express HER-2/Neu.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Breast cancer vaccine; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.