A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multiple-Dose Study of Intravenous Staphylococcal Protein A in Patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis On Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcal-protein-A (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Protalex
- 16 Apr 2015 Following an exploratory biomarker analysis of data from the PRTX100-104 study, Protalex intends to re-examine biomarkers from this trial and perform combined analysis of the 103 Study and 104 Study biomarkers, according to a media release.
- 15 Aug 2013 Results will be published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology according to a Protalex media release.
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History