A Phase I, Open Label, Multi-Center, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Orally Administered AT-406 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours and Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AT 406 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ascenta Therapeutics; Debiopharm
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 16 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History