A Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Effects of A Single Dose of Intravenous Premarin for the Treatment of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Brain injuries; Hypotension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESCUE-TBI
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.