Phase 1-2, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study in Healthy Adults of Intranasal Norwalk Virus-like Particle Vaccine in Experimental Human Norwalk Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Norovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Chitosan; Monophosphoryl lipid A
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Norovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, results have been published in full in the NEJM.
- 08 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Vaccine-protective-efficacy' has been met (3065398).
- 25 Oct 2010 Results were presented at the at the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), according to a LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History