A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-56418 Sodium in Subjects With Endometriosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea; Endometriosis; Pelvic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Daisy-PETAL
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2009 to Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Abbott Laboratories identified as an additional study sponsor and details added
- 19 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History