A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Protocol of Oral Cyclosporine in Patients With Advanced Stage Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.