Treatment of Older Adults With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Mercaptopurine (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per results published in the Cancer.
- 12 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Overall survival (OS) at 1 year), as per results published in the Cancer.
- 12 May 2016 Results published in the Cancer