Randomized Three Arm Phase III Trial on Induction Treatment With a Fluoropyrimidine-, Oxaliplatin- and Bevacizumab-based Chemotherapy for 24 Weeks Followed by Maintenance Treatment With a Fluoropyrimidine and Bevacizumab vs. Bevacizumab Alone vs. no Maintenance Treatment and Reinduction in Case of Progression for First-line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluoropyrimidine derivatives; Fluorouracil; Folic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis of AIO KRK 0207 and RO91 trials presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing progression-free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS) from start of maintenance according to Localization of the primary tumor presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from CARIO3 and AIO 0207 studies, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.