Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of Recombinant Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Vaccine (STEBVax) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs STEBVax (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Septic shock
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 29 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.