A Single Arm Phase II Study to Investigate the Use of Lenalidomide in the Treatment of Patients With Early Stage CLL Associated With Poor Prognostic Factors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPeCT
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2012) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 02 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 04 Dec 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 20% to 25%.