A prospective randomised controlled phase III trial of gemcitabine and docetaxel compared with doxorubicin as first line treatment in previously untreated advanced unresectable or metastatic soft tissue sarcomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GeDDiS
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Feb 2014 Accrual to date is 102% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 16 Jan 2014 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.