Phase II Study of Everolimus (RAD001) in Primary Therapy of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as repoted by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History