A Randomised, Double-blind, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Impact of Stepwise Withdrawal of Inhaled Corticosteroid Treatment in Patients With Severe to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) on Optimized Bronchodilator Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WISDOM
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2016 Results (post hoc analysis, n = 262) assessing lung-function profile before and after the first moderate to severe exacerbation presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2016 Results of a post hoc subgroup analysis (n=2296) presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 08 Apr 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis published in a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.