An Open Label, Multi-centre, Non-interventional Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) to Monitor the Safety and Effectiveness of TYKERB Tablets Administered in Korean Patients According to the Prescribing Information
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 3000 to 750 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.