Investigation of relationships among upper abdominal symptoms, findings of esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) and quality of life (QOL) and comparing study of therapeutic effects of various gastrointestinal drugs on upper abdominal symptoms of patients with functional dyspepsia (FD) or non-errosive reflux disease (NERD) by using questionnaires to evaluate upper abdominal symptoms (GOS) and QOL (SF-8).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Famotidine (Primary) ; Mosapride (Primary) ; Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Teprenone (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 03 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 15 Sep 2009 New trial record