A Phase IIa Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1386 After 3 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Posttraumatic Neuralgia (PTN) and Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1386 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVANT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and discontinued in United Kingdon and Denmark.
- 01 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2009 New trial record