A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology Of PI3-Kinase Inhibitor GDC-0941 In Combination With Either Paclitaxel And Carboplatin (With or Without Bevacizumab) or Pemetrexed, Cisplatin, And Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 26 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record,primary end points has been revised and no.of treatment arms changed from 3 to 4.
- 22 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.