An Exploratory Phase 2 Study to Assess the Effect of Dapagliflozin on Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic and Blood Pressure (BP) Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis of five phase IIb and 16 phase III studies (including this study) assessing frequency and characteristics of hypersensitivity adverse events, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 24 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.