A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of MK0859 in Japanese Patients With Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jun 2014.
- 21 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.