A 2x2 Factorial, Randomized, Multicenter, Single-Blind Evaluation of Intracoronary Abciximab Infusion and Aspiration Thrombectomy in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Anterior ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFUSE-AMI
- Sponsors Atrium Medical Corporation
- 03 May 2013 1-year outcomes announced in an Atrium Medical Corporation media release.
- 10 Apr 2013 Actual end date Apr 2013 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History