Single Dose Monurol for Treatment of Acute Cystitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosfomycin tromethamine (Primary) ; Cotrimoxazole
- Indications Bacterial cystitis; Bacterial infections; Cystitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 30 May 2017.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.