XERAD: Open-label, Phase II, Randomized, Comparative, Multicentre Trial of Concurrent Whole Brain Radiation Therapy (WBRT) and Capecitabine (Xeloda) Followed by Maintenance Capecitabine Compared With Standard WBRT in Breast Cancer Patients With Newly Diagnosed Brain Metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XERAD
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued Due to an insufficient number of participants enrolled.
- 15 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.