A Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Oral ELB353 in Healthy Male Volunteers - A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Sequential Group Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ronomilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Apr 2010 Top-line results have been reported in a Biotie Therapies media release.
- 26 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Biotie Therapies media release.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov