Phase II Study Evaluating the Role of Erlotinib an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitor in the Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.