A Three Arm Randomized Phase II Study of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Bevacizumab (NSC #704865), Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Temsirolimus (NSC #683864) and Ixabepilone (NSC #710428)/Carboplatin/Bevacizumab as Initial Therapy for Measurable Stage III or IVA, Stage IVB, or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Temsirolimus
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 21 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.