A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label Study Of Figitumumab (CP-751,871) Plus Cisplatin (Or Carboplatin) And Etoposide, Versus Cisplatin (Or Carboplatin) And Etoposide Alone, As First Line Treatment In Patients With Extensive Stage Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer. [ESTUDIO DE FASE 2, ALEATORIZADO Y ABIERTO DE FIGITUMUMAB (CP-751,871) MÁS CISPLATINO (O CARBOPLATINO) Y ETOPOSIDO, FRENTE A CISPLATINO (O CARBOPLATINO) Y ETOPOSIDO SOLOS, COMO TRATAMIENTO DE PRIMERA LÍNEA EN PACIENTES CON CÁNCER DE PULMÓN MICROCÍTICO EN ESTADIO EXTENDIDO]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Figitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.