A 28-Day Study Evaluating the Safety of Ragweed (Ambrosia Artemisiifolia) Sublingual Tablet (SCH 39641) in Adult Subjects 50 Years of Age and Older With Ragweed-Induced Rhinoconjunctivitis (Protocol No. P06081)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Short ragweed pollen allergen extract (Ragwitek) (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Jun 2014 Thes data clean: specific name created for the ALK-Abello ragweed vaccine.
- 22 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 29 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.