CT to Assess the Effect on the Subcutaneous Fat of Change of EFV for LPV/r in HIV-infected Patients Who Developed Lipoatrophy and Remains Despite Treatment With Efavirenz and Fixed-dose Combination of no Thymidine Nucleoside Analogues.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIPOKAL
- 21 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.