Prospective, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind Monocenter Trial for the Prophylactic Treatment of Diarrhoea With Rifaximin for Travellers to South- and Southeast-Asia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2007-003986-42).
- 19 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.